HP Serviceguard ManagerSimplify the management of your business continuity solution
Is your data center susceptible to human error?
Optimize efficiency, reduce operator training, and improve productivity with HP Serviceguard Manager. Cluster configuration, monitoring, and administration are all simplified as Serviceguard Manager maintains configuration files on all cluster nodes while it also provides helpful tools, tips, and a wizard to automate and guide. It is available in two variations: as a standalone application and as a Web-based HP System Management Homepage (HP SMH) plug-in. HP Serviceguard Manager is included at no charge with HP Serviceguard.What's New
Speed deployment of Metrocluster 3PAR Disaster Recovery Solution through Serviceguard Manager with new Easy DeploymentFeatures
Reduce the amount of time and money spent managing your IT
- Manage your cluster however works best for you, with the option of an intuitive graphical interface or a straight forward command line interface
- Save time with Serviceguard Managers Easy Deployment capabilities of select applications and solutions
- Reduce complexity and save time by administering and monitoring your cluster from a single point of access in your data center or online
- Protect your mission-critical workloads with role-based access integrated into the Serviceguard Manager
Compatible with Serviceguard Extensions, Toolkits, Disaster Recovery Solutions and System Management
- Utilize the simplicity of Serviceguard Manager for all your toolkits and extensions
- Enjoy full compatibility with Serviceguard Metrocluster and Continentalclusters Disaster Recovery Solutions to provide simplicity even during failovers
- Integration with other plug-ins to HP System Management Homepage (SMH) such as FSWEB for easy storage configuration
HP Serviceguard Toolkit for Database Replication Solutions and HP Serviceguard Developers Toolbox allow you to extend HP Serviceguard protection to other mission-critical applications and service with easy-to-use templates and step-by-step directions for creating high-availability protection.
|Disaster Recovery Solutions
HP Serviceguard Extended Distance Cluster, complementary with HP Serviceguard, allows you to cluster two to three data centers up to 100 km apart to failover in the case of a local disaster. HP Serviceguard Metrocluster spans up to 300 km to recover, transfer, and continue your mission-critical workload in the case of a site outage. HP Serviceguard Continentalclusters recovers your workload at unlimited distances so you stay worry free. You can combine up to four data centers into four clusters to make sure your business stays available.
HP Serviceguard Extension for SAP (SGeSAP) maximises utilisation of SAP environments with easier deployment and faster failover.
HP Serviceguard provides the best availability for your HP-UX environment. Minimizing planned and unplanned downtime to save you money on IT while also keeping your business running to grow and profit.
|HP Serviceguard Solutions for HP-UX
Experience #1 availability for UNIX using HP Serviceguard Solutions for HP-UX, a comprehensive suite of high-availability applications, disaster recovery solutions, storage management options, toolkits and extensions. Serviceguard reduces both planned and unplanned downtime by monitoring and restoring any system failures from hardware faults to application errors. Each Serviceguard component helps build you a solution that fits perfectly into your data center to save time on IT operations and money on lost business.
||HP Serviceguard Storage Management Suite provides speedy data recovery, down from hours to minutes, improved manageability, and reduced storage costs.|
HP Serviceguard Network File Server (NFS) Toolkit allows you to customize your environment to increase the availability of your Network File Servers and also gives you the ability to continually watch over your servers with special health monitors.